This section is organized as follows:
- Hosting a Validator Node: Provides information about validator eligibility and participation, instructions for setting up, configuring, and maintaining a validator node on the EW Chain, frequently asked questions, and general operating information.
- Energy Web Governance: Detailed information about the current governance model, the planned governance roadmap, and governance decisions (e.g. proposals, vote decisions/outcomes, etc.).
- System Architecture: Technical documentation about the EW Chain system contracts and validator node architecture.
- Checking Blocks, Transactions, & Accounts: Instructions for using the Energy Web Block Explorer and Balance Checker.
- Using the Client: Links to additional documentation for using the EW Chain client.
- Setting up Local Nodes & Accounts: Instructions for installing a local node, connecting to RPC nodes, configuring hardware wallets, and setting up new accounts.